Lipstick day - How i started loving lipstick

August 03, 2017

Hello,
as you might know, I am a huge fan of lipstick. In honor of a few days ago being National lipstick day in the USA, I decided to tell you all how I fell in love with lippies.

I had "makeup bag" since I was young, I grew up liberal parents who allowed me to wear lip gloss at a young age. I remember having one of these extremely oily roller lip gloss, like the one on the image below:
Courtesy of http://mmcosmetics.com
And they look quite like the ones i used to had.
I also had  one of those multi level lip gloss pallets, but after a while my mom threw it out because it expired and we never got to replace it.
Courtesy of https://www.snapdeal.com/

 Later, i started playing with my mom`s make up, i remember being in 8th grade and stealing her color changing lipsticks she had a orange one and a green one. They were really old, and she later threw them away. I told her that i used one of her lipsticks and liked the color so she went and bought one for me - a cheap green one, last year those lipsticks made a huge splash in the beauty community. A lot of bloggers fell in love with the formula and the lipstick was by Poppy Lipstick queen, i think it is still available for purchase. Mine looked a bit like this:
  Later, i started playing with my mom`s make up, i remember being in 8th grade and stealing her color changing lipsticks she had a orange one and a green one. They were really old, and she later threw them away. I told her that i used one of her lipsticks and liked the color so she went and bought one for me - a cheap green one, last year those lipsticks made a huge splash in the beauty community. A lot of bloggers fell in love with the formula and the lipstick was by Poppy Lipstick queen, i think it is still available for purchase. Mine looked a bit like this:
Courtesy http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
The next lipstick i bought was the lipstick that started my enormous love and search for velvet mat lipstick and the same shade of lipstick. It is a limited edition shade (I know, dumb of me to buy a beautiful one time shade...) by Catrice and the collection was called Hollywood’s FABULOUS 40ties
Courtesy of http://www.magi-mania.de/
 The shade is beautiful and comes along with a pretty nail lacquer (that i love as well), since that shade i have bought around 15 more colors trying to find simillar shades to this one but with no luck. My search and love for the shade continues, while i continue scouter the counters of +Rimmel London, +Golden Rose, and +CATRICEcosmetics

*This post is not sponsored and does not contain affiliated links

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

About Me

Popular Posts