Updates

August 12, 2014

Hello beautiful ladies and bad boys,
First thing i should say is that i`m sorry i havent been posting on here but a lot things went down and i was (and still am) no a little vacantion.
I still have to post a few planned posts that i couldnt manage to post at the right timing.I was gone for so long because my ex-fiance had a car crash he is fine but i really was worried and hurt because we still keep contact.
Then i went to a vacantion and at the place we dont have much of internet and i cant upload the posts to the blog through my phone i don`t know why.
July was awesome for me i finally got into a college and things around me are finally fine, i`m happy and relaxed that i managed to get accepted.
love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

About Me

Popular Posts